Customer satisfaction, profitability and team productivity are at the center of any successful field service organization- and the bar for excellence is set high. By leveraging the IoT, cloud software and smart, internet-ready devices, field service teams can better detect and diagnose issues, automatically initiate troubleshooting and, when needed, create work orders to schedule technician follow-ups. Leveraging a connected field service model allows companies to monitor equipment remotely, troubleshoot and self-heal distressed devices, and improve first-time fix rates.
But how do you know if your company is ready to invest in Connected Field Service, and more importantly, how can you get started?
Listen as Microsoft and HSO field service experts explain how to know if you’re ready for Connected Field Service. We’ll show you how the right field service solution can help equip your field service team, delight your customers and drive ROI.
In this on demand webinar, we’ll explore:
- The benefits of Connected Field Service, such as improved fix rates, service scheduling, profitability and performance
- How to reduce downtime and improve customer satisfaction with predictive maintenance
- When it’s time to invest in Connected Field Service
- A live demo of HSO’s connected field service solution powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365
- How your organization can get started
HSO’s connected field service solutions are built on the Microsoft Dynamics platform, featuring added capability and robust functionality from our in-house, vertical-specific software. Our deep expertise and decades of experience with Microsoft Dynamics allow our integrated solutions to meet the demands of field service organizations across the globe.
Discover how connected field service can help you master the service call, improve your first-time-right percentage and improve results for your organization.