As a result, such decisions should not be taken lightly. However, unless you have a complete understanding of how your decisions will impact other departments within the business, how can you be sure that you are adopting the right approach to manage the assortment?
Join us for this on-demand webinar as we explore how you can encompass both the sales and wider supply chain team into the assortment decision making process.
Ultimately, this concise webinar will enable you to start establishing more collaborative conversations around assortment management.
This webinar is intended to demonstrate how you can work more effectively with S&OP leaders, category managers, supply and demand planners as well as the sales team to overcome the following challenges:
• Understand the benefit/potential cost of introducing a new item
• Agree upon the initial order quantity for a new item
• Establish appropriate measures to monitor the performance of new items
• Review recently added items and agree the best course of action: continue or cut
• Prevent obsolesce through analysing product life cycles and determining the best approach for managing end of life items