You and your employees do not want to waste time on administrative activities.
Sharing knowledge and information in a smart way, better managing your commercial process and having customer contact history insights on hand is what counts for you as professional service provider.
What you are looking for is a flexible and user friendly system which can support your business. Because of the possibility to access and control detailed information about each project, activity and task you can manage projects efficiently.
HSO together with Dynamics CRM can deliver a customer experience like never before, transforming the business relationships you have, hitting new heights in customer service and satisfaction. Dynamics CRM for Services addresses:
Project and object Management
- Custom object/project to manage all contacts, correspondence and influencers;
- Dealer/end customer and contractor/subcontractor support;
- 360-degree view of customers and projects including data from other line-of-business (LOB) applications;
- Project lifecycle support including SharePoint project portals managed from CRM processes and workflows;
- Contract management, alerts and quotes for renewals;
- Workforce and activity planning.
Utilise Advanced Reporting
- Get real-time reports across projects, products and geographies;
- Establish an efficient analysis path using drill-down capabilities.
- Benefits Dynamics CRM delivers the high quality customer relationship management tools needed to empower your service initiatives. Find out how your business can benefit:
- All your customers in one place – Dynamics CRM incorporates a simple dashboard system, with all prospect and customer information available in one, simple user friendly view. No searching through multiple tabs and windows, get to your customers right away.
- Manage relationships from anywhere – let your working relationships go beyond the parameters of your office walls and working hours. With Dynamics CRM accessible via smartphones and tablet, manage your relationships from home, while travelling, where ever you are. Always put your customer first, not just during the 9-5.
- Live and breathe the social world – don’t miss any online discussions with your customers. Utilize the Microsoft Dynamics CRM social media analytics to see where your customers and prospects are active, and what they’re saying. Dynamics CRM also includes Yammer, so that your internal workforce can communicate efficiently and share crucial information.
- Integrate into your business – information and documents produced by Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be transferred to Microsoft SharePoint and be viewed by all employees (according to authorization rules).
Want to know more?
Are you interested in what Microsoft Dynamics CRM can do for your services organization? Please contact us and we will be happy to help.